Although the Hamsa hand is known to bring fortune and fertility in some religions and cultures, its primary spiritual meaning is protection against the evil eye. ... Its most universal symbol is that of unity and protection, and in every representation, the Hamsa hand is a means of protection from evil.
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|